McAfee ePO 4.6 Training Courses
ePolicy Orchestrator ePO 4.6 Courses
Professional security courses for McAfee EPO 4.6 from McAfee training. Protect Your Investment - Network management and skilled personnel are vital to the ongoing support of any security conscious organisation.
McAfee Training can help you to maximise and protect the investment you have made by training your support personnel to a level that will allow you to get the best out of your Anti-virus strategy.
McAfee 1 Day ePO 4.6 Introduction and Upgrade Click to expand
Course Aims - Introduction into McAfee EPO 4.6
- Introduction to Anti-virus defence procedures and the core components of the McAfee suite of products.
- Introduction to e-Policy Orchestrator 4.6, McAfee’s new management application for Desktop and Server
Antivirus products. Installation of the software and basic configuration and management of clients.
- Automating the full software installation procedure including applications, signatures and product upgrades and patches.
- An introduction to the system tree and automating Active Directory and NT Domain synchronization
- An overview of the advanced reporting, querying and alerting features
- Advanced features and techniques including system compliance, creating and automating queries and reports and general ePO maintenance
- Introduction, installation and configuration of McAfee Groupshield software. The key component to protect mail servers from virus’s and spam.
- Content scanning features and controlling virus outbreaks within your network.
McAfee 2 Day ePO 4.6 Advanced Administrator Click to expand
Course Aims - McAfee 2 Day ePO 4.6 Advanced Administrator
The two day Anti-Virus Workshop has been designed to give a hands on introduction to the complete Anti-Virus solution provided by McAfee and McAfee Training, protecting all vulnerable points of the network from virus attack.
The course intends to give the knowledge required to design and manage an Anti-Virus strategy with minimum impact on other aspects of the organisation.